Thread: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1060
  1. #1021 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Skilled Practitioner crazypsilocin85's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Mescaline isnt even about tripping mate.
    Mescaline is hallucinogenic and is usualy consumed for its hallucinogenic properties. Though just like shrooms it's probably going to provoke deep and often spiritual thoughts, amongst other things.
    :stoner: When i wake up to each day, i roll up myself some haze, keep mind in a daze, let my stress float away
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. #1022 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    20g is not very weak for most people.

Mescaline and Psilocybin are hardly related. Mescaline is a phenythylamine whereas Psilocybin, and Im pretty sure LSD are tryptamines. Completely different classification.

Seritonin is a tryptamine. MDMA is Phenethylamine. Without seritonin you would have no enjoyable high of MDMA as this is the key chemical that is effected.
    :stoner: When i wake up to each day, i roll up myself some haze, keep mind in a daze, let my stress float away
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3. #1023 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Quote Originally Posted by K65 View Post
    Your "experienced tripper" sounds like he's exaggerating an awful lot. I would imagine twenty grams is fine for a first time..

I doubt he his exaggerating.. on a few seperate occasions i have done 50g and never had anything significant.

What you imagine and what is reality are two different things..

4. #1024 ingestion 
    i have a san pedro cactus measuring approx 660mm by 330mm. how does one dry the stripped cacti?

acid/base extraction can still be performed if the water content (75% of raw material apparently) is accounted for.

how much many doses culd a cacti measurign 660mm by 330mm accommodate for?

magic morgan

5. #1025 Re: ingestion 
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmorgan View Post
    i have a san pedro cactus measuring approx 660mm by 330mm. how does one dry the stripped cacti?

acid/base extraction can still be performed if the water content (75% of raw material apparently) is accounted for.

how much many doses culd a cacti measurign 660mm by 330mm accommodate for?

magic morgan
    i heard/ read somewere that about a foot in length is about an average trips worth. So maybe possible you will get two.

6. #1026 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer
    Thinking about doing this next week, can i ask which is generally prefered, the peruvian chips or the other one edit sells? Any differences?

7. #1027 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer

Tea - Boil then simmer the dried cactus material in water and lemon juice or anything else acidic for about an hour and a half. Strain off the cacti pieces/powder/chunks. Then boil down to a smaller amount of liquid and drink. It is highly recommended that you have something to chase it with because it tastes absolutely terrible.

Mescaline Enema - Yeah this might seem disgusting to a lot of you, but it will save you a buttfuck (pun intended) load of nausea. First things first, you lose a bit of mescaline this method, so its like this, 40 grams oral is like 60 grams anal. So do the tea method, then maybe add a bit of water only if it isnt very liquidy, to make it more liquidy then fire that shit up your bumhole and hold for 90 mins. The longer the better. Then shit it all out.
    Lala124
    think ill try the tea with my 20 gram rather than grin and bear the t & w method but will i loose potency (i pressume so) also didnt fancy the enima methodcouldnt be doing with risking a stray spike in the ass pmsl
    Last edited by GaiaSatori; 4th April 2008 at 05:02 PM.

8. #1028 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer Pollen Pirate's Avatar
    Hey all,

Currently preparing for a nice mescaline trip. My four friends and I made jelly, with roughly 20-30 grams per serving per person.

Were all first timers. Problem is one of my friends is having a real hard time getting the jelly down, any ideas?

9. #1029 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer
    try harder

10. #1030 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer
    just a thought but if the jelly is cold as it usually is lol may help put some warm water with it so its not cold n slimy ..warm n slimy might be better who knows you tell me ?..lol or maybe a jelly sandwich

11. #1031 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer Pollen Pirate's Avatar
    Ok, mescaline is fucking confusing. Its like a backwards comedown??? I think, soz the keyboard is warpingz..........

12. #1032 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Gaia - Dont do tea.

PP - Hope you had a good time mate. Also hope you went outside.
    banned for 1 month upon user request - unibonger

13. #1033 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Novice Part Timer
    IMO the best ingestion method is to dunk a teaspoonful at a time of powder into a shot of water, give it a quick stir so there's no dry powder, knock it back and chase it with some juice.

This reduces to an absolute minimum the amount of time the stuff is in your mouth.

By comparison, toss & wash is slow torture, and it sounds like the jelly is no better.

14. #1034 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Skilled Practitioner Mestopheles's Avatar
    When I take it - I find it really hard to swallow after a while...so it lingers in my mouth for longer making it harder and harder to consume...someone needs to invent a 'flavour inverter!' - imagine how amazing the opposite flavour of cacti would be...sweet and delicious.

Freedom is a state of mind...

So blow your mind and be totally free.

15. #1035 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    hi there to everyone, i have one question on which i can't find answer on the net, i hope you can answer me
    i bought peyote couple of days ago and im interested how much should i get, i dont want to overdose. i hope you can help me. Thx
    no time for art

16. #1036 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Dried or undried? Experienced tripper or not? Answer those and Ill get back to ya.

17. #1037 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Hi guys

Just to add my two cents - i'm currently ingesting 20g: I ground it up (fairly coursely, just with a pestle and mortar) and basically have just mixed it in with half a carton of fruit smoothie stuff that you can buy from the supermarket. Last time I took it I just ate the chips (why oh why...), but this time its really going down smoothly - you really cant taste it. I think the trick is to mix it in with a liquid that is already fairly 'gloopy' anyway, such as these 100% fruit things... they are quite thick as they come, and I think it accomodates the cactus way better than say basic orange juice. I basically put about 10g into each cup of smoothie (around 275ml of it perhaps), mixed it around, and drank. Depending on how concentrated you want to make it, you barely notice the cactus taste - it just seems a little thicker.

I imagine this would be good for higher dosages too, but especially for starter doses, I recommend this.

Almost finished... yum (almost)

Seriously guys, this one's a winner...

18. #1038 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    Dried or undried? Experienced tripper or not? Answer those and Ill get back to ya.
    which is best? dried or undried? tell me both ways, and are there any special reciepes? im not experienced at all..
    no time for art

19. #1039 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    I cant comment on dried vs undried with Peyote as Ive only had it dry, but there wasnt much of a difference between fresh and dry peruvian torch.

I ate one large dried button which I assume to be equal in strength to 40g of torch. Id go with one normal sized button for your first time, and make sure you do it outside in nature. I just do the toss n wash method with cranberry juice after fasting for ~8 hours. Put juice in mouth, then add ground cacti and swallow. Youll get the hang of it.

Candleman - Have a ton of fun mate. Make sure it isnt spent in front of the TV or the computer. Get the fuck outside mate!

20. #1040 Re: Guide to Ingesting Dried Peruvian Torch and San Pedro Cacti w/ Q&A 
    I cant comment on dried vs undried with Peyote as Ive only had it dry, but there wasnt much of a difference between fresh and dry peruvian torch.

I ate one large dried button which I assume to be equal in strength to 40g of torch. Id go with one normal sized button for your first time, and make sure you do it outside in nature. I just do the toss n wash method with cranberry juice after fasting for ~8 hours. Put juice in mouth, then add ground cacti and swallow. Youll get the hang of it.

Candleman - Have a ton of fun mate. Make sure it isnt spent in front of the TV or the computer. Get the fuck outside mate!
    i will go outside mmm.... but there is a little problem :S
    i ordered 6 years old peyote, and it is only 10gr in weight
    i can show the pic of it, can i post link here ?
    no time for art

Thread Information