Thread: Adrenochrome!! for sale

1. #1 Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    i just found a site thats going to be selling adrenchrome just though i would let you know, its an american sight but it just made me laugh, you know every1 will want to try it lol that could be well dangerous if it is really adrenchrome lol

if you wanna see the link pm me

2. #2 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    soz what is it? The chemical I mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : I got it! Why don't we sell that weed that we smoked earlier!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    : We suggested that already!

3. #3 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by everestek
    soz what is it? The chemical I mean?
    Well... you won't need much; just a... tiny taste.

4. #4 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Adrenochrome is oxidised adrenaline made infamous by fear and loathing in las vegas. But save your money, apparently does very very little, even at big doses.

Faith_in_Chaos - Wait... I hear something... HE'S COMING!!!!
    *drum roll*
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, PSYCHEDELAHOLIC!!

5. #5 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Yeah I can remember reading in an interview Benicio Del Toro and Terry Gilliam saying that they exagerrated rather in the film, the reality of the stuff does not live up to the folklore.

6. #6 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    It's a great Sisters of Mercy song though.

7. #7 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    yeah it bs but makes you laugh that some company have used fear and loathing to make people wanna buy it lol

8. #8 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Skilled Practitioner ExiledOldMan's Avatar
    If they are selling it via an American site then we all know it ain't gonna do diddly shit...

If it did, it would have been banned many moons ago.

9. #9 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    they havent released it yet.... but it wont do didly compared to fear and loathings adrenochrome lol

10. #10 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Bear in mind in fear&loathing they are already twatted on mescaline, acid, opium, coke, and some other stuff, have barely slept etc so then adrenachrome could well produce similar effects to what was shown in the film in that situation.
    गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा

गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा गांजा
    check out my

11. #11 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    tru mr lebowski tru, that films amazing only recently found it (well a year ago but still....)

12. #12 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski
    Bear in mind in fear&loathing they are already twatted on mescaline, acid, opium, coke, and some other stuff, have barely slept etc so then adrenachrome could well produce similar effects to what was shown in the film in that situation.
    Yeah and the Ether too.

Funny how Duke smokes so close to the Ether, as I heard its highly inflammable,lol.

13. #13 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski
    Maybe this isn't the place to be making distinctions between fiction and reality - but still......Fear an Loathing is, er, made up.

14. #14 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Super Stoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrb
    It's a great Sisters of Mercy song though.
    Their guitarist is a friend of mine.

15. #15 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Super Stoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrb
    Maybe this isn't the place to be making distinctions between fiction and reality - but still......Fear an Loathing is, er, made up.
    Not really. Thompson always claimed that the only things that changed in the book were their names and the time between the road trip and the conference. Other than that, it was just Thompson's experience but written as a narrative.

16. #16 Re: Adrenochrome!! for sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisthesecond
    Not really. Thompson always claimed that the only things that changed in the book were their names and the time between the road trip and the conference. Other than that, it was just Thompson's experience but written as a narrative.
    Sorry but that's not true.

I wouldn't suggest that you're not well read up on HST, but I know that i am, and i know that that's not true.

The LAS VEGAS piece that he wrote for ROLLING STONE and that subsequently became the book was NOT a verbatim account of an actual road-trip.

All you really have to do is look at THE GREAT SHARK HUNT where he talks about the process of typing 'this damnable thing' up as a way to wind down in the evening.

I mean, shit, I took it as gospel when i read it as a teen-ager (endlessley) and his attitude got me through a lot of strong trips, but IT IS A FICTION.
    'gonzo' journalism inherently blends fiction/fact. Yes he covered the derby, yes he may have hung out at the peppermint lounge, maybe he even ran out on a couple of hotel bills, but the adrenechrome thing is a FLIGHT OF FANCY.

Trust me, i'm a doctor (of journalism).

Later. HST.

Thread Information