Thread: Report: Funk Pills - X

1. #1 Report: Funk Pills - X 
    This is a live report on the effects of the new Funk Pills - X (extreme energy pills). I received these as a free sample with my order here at EDIT. I know that I am technically new to the forum, but I have been reading for research and advice for a while, but never had a question which hadn't been answered!

Anyway, on with the report, now I decided to take these as they were a free sample with the products I wished to try (Purple Ohms and Jax). I hadn't got much faith in legal highs before I decided to experiment, so I hadn't really got my hopes up for a serious effect from these funk pills.

Physical details:

Weight: Approx 12 stone
    Eaten: 2 hours before first pill

Legal drugs tried: Salvia 20x, Fly Agaric Mushrooms
    Illegal drugs tried: Magic Mushrooms, Cannabis

Please note that all times in this report are approximate, as I only decided to write a report when I got home, and the pills were in full effect.

21.30: (PILL ONE)
    Arrived at the pub, was unsure whether to bother with the pills. At the time I was quite doubtful of the effectiveness of the pills, but was a bit anxious at the warning of 8 hours insomnia they cause. But decided to drop one as a trial run. At the same time I bought a pint of lager.

22.00: (PILL TWO)
    Still no real effects, needed the toilet (number 2!) this is possibly due to the described laxative effects of the pills. I bought another pint of lager, I noted to my friends I felt slightly sharper and more energetic compared to the more lethargic effects I usually encounter when drinking alcohol. We put this down to placebo effects; possibly expecting not experiencing. Decided to drop a second pill as the first didnt seem to be making much difference

22.45: (PILL THREE)
    Came inside from the beer garden, began a darts game with my friends, I was playing notably better than I usually do after a couple of pints, perhaps just a good day. My friends began to notice I was very talkative and getting a bit restless (fidgeting). I had one pill left at this point, and thought 'if I don't take this and leave it for another time, its not gonna do jack shit' so I dropped the final pill to maximise the effect.

23.30: Most of my friends had gone by now, just me, my girlfriend and her mate. We all noticed that I just wouldn't shut up! I was constantly talking. Now I have no experience with drugs of this variety (having only tried hallucinogenic drugs previously), so I can't make comparisons to illegal drugs such as amphetamines, but this is how I imagined them to be.

24.00: Very buzzy, getting that difficult-to-describe adrenaline rush feeling in my arms, all the time. I feel like I'm having a great night out, and want to party all night (where as normally I'd think it was quiet, just want to go home, watch a film). I tried to get my friends to stay out with me, but my girlfriend was tired, and dropped me off home. As far as alcohol goes, I had 3 pints at the pub, and bought 2 cans to take home as I knew I would be up for a long time.

24.30: Began writing this report! As previously mentioned, I knew these damn things would keep me up a long time, so I turned on the computer, got some cans of beer and some good music. Also noted a slight feeling of nausea, nothing too annoying, but its there.

24.45: Well, this is my state right now, I'm still getting this very buzzy, adrenaline rush feeling down my arms, feeling alert, and mildly euphoric. I am very aware that I shouldn't stay up too long due to an early wake up in the morning. I haven't tried to sleep yet, and feel I could, but these pills seem to be giving me a more "I dont wanna go to bed!" effect on me.

Anyway, If you have recieved these pills in a sample, or are considering purchasing them. I can't compare them to the illegal equivalence, as I haven't tried them, but what I can say is they give you mild euphoria, very buzzy - adrenalin like feelings, make you very talkative (in a party mood!) and keep you awake!

--As this is a live report, please feel free to ask me questions, the pills are still in full swing, and I have no doubt I'll be up for hours!--

2. #2 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond_Geezur
    Nice report and its like a formal yet live one too!

I wonder when you wil be sleeping? By my estimations, i rekon you will be able to sleep at about 4am ish if your lucky..

I've got these funk pills too and am yet to try them but they sounds good, especially the flying angels.

These X sounded a bit mroe like speed and less like E then, more energy and chattyness and less euphoria than say pep pills perhaps.

I find when im on any BZP thing like this i just looooove talking to people, even if its just the man in local shop!

Glad you had a good night, hope your stil having fun now too!
    Thanks for the compliment for the report. I enjoy reading other peoples reports when they're well written! and I knew that others would have these funk pills as samples with their orders, and would be curious for others experiences before trying. And yeah these pills don't give you that "I'm so fucked I can't see the screen" effect, so I'm finding it quite easy to surf the net and type and stuff, possibly feeling more sharp than I am when I'm sober.

As far as my sleeping goes, I think its less of a "I cant sleep" and more of a "I don't want to sleep", for one thing, these pills are giving me a mildly euphoric feeling (this doesn't compare to the euphoria shrooms gave me) but its seems to be a buzz going round my body which makes me want to stay awake to experience it.

And in response to you having these pills yourself, If you desire the effects I am experiencing, I recommend dropping all 3 pills, I took mine with around 1hr gaps. They do what they say on the tin pretty much! To maximise the effect, ensure you have friends willing to stay up all night, as I found the effects much more enjoyable when I was chatting.

The main thing is, these are not the sort of naff legal highs many come to expect, they will keep you awake and buzzing!
    Despite knowing I have to get up the morning, I'm feeling so good right now, I couldn't give a rats arse!

3. #3 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Heh, lucky you, I think I'm gonna turn off the computer and have a go at sleepin. I have a hunch I'll be turning it back on soon though, lol. And yeah I totally relate to those experiences you mentioned, might have to give those peps a go! lol. Anyway, if I get the chance tomorrow I'll post an ending to this report, and I'll be sure to mention whether I get a bad hangover!
    Also, I'll be making sure I write similar reports for previous legal highs I've tried and those I'll be trying in the near future! Thanks for replying! Night.

4. #4 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Skilled Practitioner
    Lol, he aint sleeping for a while!

5. #5 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Well, thought I'd just round up the nights events. After my post earlier, stating I was gonna turn the computer off, I of course did the opposite. Still awake, less buzzy, jus feel contented and mainly awake! I can tell my body saying "for gods sake! I'm knackered!" but i'm not responding.

Also in between posts, based on the effectiveness of this sample of 'X' pills, I placed an order for:
    1x Funk Pills - Flying Angel
    1x Funk Pills - The Big Grin
    1x P.E.P - X
    Which goes alongside the other legal highs I have got, but haven't tried:
    1x Jax
    1x Purple Ohms

Hopefully the free samples are still going, I'd appreciate it if anyone who received an order today (2nd May) and got a free sample could tell me!

Anyway, officially signing out now! now for mission impossible: sleep!

JAY

6. #6 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    good report, Karma for you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7. #7 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Urban Shaman
    good report - looks as though i'm bein copied

i'm going to have to think up a new gimmick for my reports....

8. #8 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Just to round up the report, I managed to actually get to sleep by 4.30am, and the sleep was really weird, I didn't really feel like I was sleeping. Also I was woken very easily, and found it hard to get back to sleep.

After 3 hours sleep I was woken up and haven't been able to get anymore sleep. As far as the hangover goes, it didnt feel like a regular dehydrated hangover, I felt very nauseous, and got symptoms of sleep deprivation (headache, laziness, bad mood etc...) In future I think the bad factors of these pills could be avoided by taking them much earlier, as they seriously mess up your sleep.

Thanks for reading,
    JAY

9. #9 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    decent report dude! Keep them coming and stick around! I think im the only one who loves being awake after the pills have warn off! I enjoy the time after the club or pep session just as much as being out on E, this is where you chill/chat and look back on the journey you have just finished and of course....SMOKE UP!!
    I discovered an amazing fact while on the dole: if you just ate lentils and porridge, walked everywhere, wore second-hand plastic shoes and nursed a half pint of beer all evening on the only night you went out all week, you could in fact save money. It was, i suppose, another way of cheating The Sytem. It was also very Northern!

- Mark Simpson

"Where ever you are, i hope your singing now" - Morrissey

10. #10 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Skilled Practitioner LewisHammerton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorerotted
    Just to round up the report, I managed to actually get to sleep by 4.30am, and the sleep was really weird, I didn't really feel like I was sleeping. Also I was woken very easily, and found it hard to get back to sleep.
    i get that with pills. more like power-napping cos your body has given up but your mind is still racing and it's a weird rest. can have some funky dreams if you can remember them.

11. #11 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Excellent report! Thanks for that, the more reports the better informed we all are. K+

12. #12 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Botanical Master
    U got a good order there, I really want to see how the Big Grins go as they are the only ones there (along with PEP X) that I am yet to try.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

13. #13 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    i couldnt be bothered tp start a new thread but i got my free sample of Funk Pills X in the post this morning with my order of Jax (5 pill pack for this weekend yarrr!). decided to try out the X today so too one at about 12.15 then another about 12.45. Starting to feel them come on now feeling focused and fuck me i'm typing here like a madman! i'll keep you posted how my day goes.

14. #14 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    feeling pretty darn fucked now these are pretty good! dropped the third alittle while ago cos this is so good and i couldnt resist! yo this is cool

15. #15 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Botanical Master
    At last! I thought I was the only one that actually liked them for soooooooooo long

16. #16 Re: Report: Funk Pills - X 
    Urban Shaman
    Quote Originally Posted by yesiamaduck
    At last! I thought I was the only one that actually liked them for soooooooooo long
    x are next on the list for me i've got 6 of them!

Thread Information